[pmwiki-users] Monobook new tab problem

Adam Breashears ABreashears at nyse.com
Tue Aug 22 08:53:24 CDT 2006

Check your ak_view variable - you need different ones for each link in
the monobook skin, otherwise it will think each link is in the same
state.

Hi,

In order to add another tab to the monobook skin I add to
Site.PageActions
the corresponding line. Thus, the two first lines of Site.PageActions
reads:

* %item class=browse accesskey='$[ak_view]'%[[{$FullName} | $[View] ]]
* %item class=browse accesskey='$[ak_view]'%[[{$FullName}-other |
$[View-other] ]]

so that the first tab is the link to the present page and the second one
should link to page-other page (this is an example).

But the thing is that what I get is both tags, "View" and "View-other",
'unactive' when in action=browse (default) mode. So that I can not go
from
one to another (forget about the recursive thing with -other, is just an
example).

In summary, I can no access to View-other when in View, as the link is
inactive.

I suspect something like the skin assigning active tags to actions, as
the
default skin works ok.

Any idea on how to overcome this issue.

Regards,

Inigo

Note:  The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it  from your system. Thank you.  NYSE Group.