[pmwiki-users] Monobook new tab problem

Inigo Aldazabal Mensa ialdazabal at ehu.es
Tue Aug 22 09:57:38 CDT 2006

Adam Breashears wrote:

> Check your ak_view variable - you need different ones for each link in
> the monobook skin, otherwise it will think each link is in the same
> state.

mmm... changing it to say

* %item class=browse accesskey='$[ak_view]'%[[{$FullName} | $[View] ]]
* %item class=browse accesskey='$[ak_preview]'%[[{$FullName}-other |
$[View-other] ]]

does not change the described behavior.

By trial error I got to the conclusion that is the action what sets the
state.

Could I perhaps add a new action to pmwiki, equivalent to browse, so that
monobook skin could  deal with it? Is this doable or to complicated?

Inigo