[pmwiki-users] attachlist format.

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Aug 25 16:24:11 CDT 2006

On Sun, Aug 20, 2006 at 01:45:39PM -0400, Mario St-Gelais wrote:
> I was wondering if (:attachlist:) can be formatted so that we can say
> hide the file size and the date.

At present there's not really a way to change the format of the
(:attachlist:) output, other than by completely replacing that
particular function.

>   Is there a way to display or add a description rather than the filename
> itself.  So instead of seeing something like "minutes_of_last_meeting.pdf" I
> would see "minutes of last meeting".

We'd need to have a way of associating descriptions with uploads
and maintaining them as such.  It could probably be done through
a separate wikipage that would act somewhat like a wikitrail except
for attachments,  but I haven't looked into it too deeply yet
(there haven't been a lot of requests for anything like this).