[pmwiki-users] Form Input missing 4 types !!!!

JB jbit at ev1.net
Mon Aug 28 08:36:17 CDT 2006

> I can add (:input image:).

AWESOME!

> Following PmWikiPhilosophy #3, I'll wait on (:input button:)
> until someone demonstrates a need for it and a practical way
> to use it within wiki markup.

I can understand #3, but adding the type "button" would be
useful for calling javascript.  There is more and more
ajax stuff that could make use of this.

Cosidering you will have 9 of these 10 types it I feel you
are too conservative to leave this one out.  And
besides that, by putting it in no one will ever bother you
about it later!  I cannot imagine it is too difficult for
you to add this.  It is not too different from the submit
and the reset buttons.