[pmwiki-users] Actual status about subpages or hierachical groups?

Susan pmwiki at onebit.ca
Sun Feb 19 09:40:59 CST 2006

Would wiki-farms be what you're looking for? It's an extra level between
  the wiki and the group.

Also look into AuthUser for controlling access.

If I'm following the other discussions correctly, only those pages for
which the user has read-access will show up on the searches. Even if
pages for which he doesn't have access are listed, he still won't be
able to access them; frustrating and unprofessional, but not a security
breach.

Susan