[pmwiki-users] Search Pagelist Anomaly

charles at bruen.org charles at bruen.org
Wed Feb 22 21:17:32 CST 2006

Hello --

I think this is a fairly convoluted error, but I will try to explain it
the best I can.

When I search for a term (example: spleen) that has a result on a group
homepage (example: Anatomy.Homepage) and also on a subpage of that group
(example: Anatomy.Abdomen), then I get an error in search results.

Anatomy
    Anatomy? [A new page link]
    Abdomen

It found the results, but instead of showing the correct link to the
HomePage, it shows a new page link.

HOWEVER, this only occurs if I have the (:title :) directive on the
HomePage, and have re-titled the Hompage to something other than HomePage.
(I often do this just because I like seeing the Group name in big letters
when viewing the HomePage.)

So my question is, is this a bug, an implementation feature, or something
that I am doing incorrectly.

Thank you very much.

-- Charles