[pmwiki-users] Upgrade difficulties

tarkhun tarkhun at tarkhun.com
Wed Feb 22 21:39:15 CST 2006

Hello,

I just upgraded to the latest version of PmWiki and (in addition to other
more minor issues) I can no longer save a page:

"Warning: unlink(wiki.d/Main.HomePage) [function.unlink
<http://thesingularitycore.org:81/function.unlink> ]: Permission denied in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\SingularityCore\pmwiki.php on line 683

PmWiki can't process your request

Cannot write page to Main.HomePage (wiki.d/Main.HomePage)...changes not
saved

We are sorry for any inconvenience."

Since I"m sure I'm not the first person to upgrade, can anyone help me here?
Am I missing something simple?