[pmwiki-users] Odd behavior of Category

Martin Fick fick at fgm.com
Tue Jan 3 11:38:19 CST 2006

> At the moment there's not a way to exclude specific pages by name
> except through custom list= options.  (I'm still planning to allow
> wildcard name inclusion/exclusion -- e.g., "name=-*.Template", but
> it's not done yet.)

  Hmm, I just discovered the php function fnmatch() which
seems like it would be very usefull to add "multilevel"
globbing to the pagestore ls() function.  There is also a
glob() function, but this could potentially return a large
array which I know Patrick is trying to avoid.  If this is
old news, ignore it, :)

  -Martin