[pmwiki-users] Comment left on my Wiki, RoseTrellis Skin

Susan pmwiki at onebit.ca
Mon Jan 9 20:35:19 CST 2006

Someone left the following unsigned comment on my comments page about the
RoseTrellis skin:

Nice Skin, but the menu should be floatable, otherwise the menu items have to be
of a determined length.

www.onebit.ca/cricket/index.php?n=Main.FeedbackData

What do you mean by "floatable"? And, if I may contact you privately, what's
your email?

Are you concerned that the content area (cream) won't grow if there are a lot of
things in the sidebar, or vice versa? If so, you may have a point. I'll run some
tests this week or next. (I'm in a writing group that's expecting me to come up
with content for the next deadline rather than fine-tuning the presentation.)

If that's what you were concerned about, please contact me at pmwiki at onebit.ca
or cricket at onebit.ca, or leave a note on the above page.

Thanks for the help,
Susan / Cricket