[pmwiki-users] 404 Not Found

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:47:27 CST 2006

I get the flu for as couple days and miss this whole discussion. And
this was one of my most looked forward to new features. Anyway, I'd
say all my thoughts are pretty well covered and I'd say Hagan sums it
up all nicely. However, I didn't see any mention of one thing: search
engines. But as long as any page we send out has a 404 header, my
understanding is that they won't follow link on and/or index that
page. Really, when it comes down to it, I don't really care to much
what the page contains as long as that header is being sent, which is
the funtionality pmwiki had been missing up to this point.