[pmwiki-users] Htpasswd Form and NewUser recipe

Andy Clark andy at urbandevcorp.com
Sun Jul 23 07:22:32 CDT 2006

I have using PmWiki 2.1.11

And am getting this error while using  Htpasswd Form and the NewUser
script.

fopen(../.htpasswd): failed to open stream

It is follwed by three other errors but I believe they will be fixed
once this is.

I have CHMOD all files and directories associated with file to 777 in
case this was the error. And still no luck. A little stuck. Any help
will be much appreciated.

Cheers
Andy

andy clark
m. +44 (0) 7906 292 373
p. +44 (0) 20 8123 4224
e. andy at urbandevcorp.com
skype. urbandevcorp
w. http://www.urbandevcorp.com

The information in this message is confidential. It is intended
solely for The addressee. Access to this message by anyone other than
the addressee is Unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, Copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
to be taken in reliance On it is prohibited. Please notify the sender
of the error in delivery by Replying to this message and then delete
it from your system.