[pmwiki-users] How would you implement a bookmarks page?

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Mon Jun 26 21:34:17 CDT 2006

Hi.  I just installed pmwiki last night, and joined the mailing list
today.  I searched the GMAME feed, but I apologize if this has already
been answered and I missed it.

I want to create a heirarchical bookmarks page.  I played around with
unordered lists with [[ | ]] entries in the list, but it seems to me
someone might have come up with a better solution than that.  Is there a
cookbook entry for something like that?  Or has someone implemented this
in a better way?

Thanks in advance.