[pmwiki-users] RSS Fetch Problem

JimB jbeuerle at triad.rr.com
Wed Jun 28 13:39:40 CDT 2006

Hello!

First I want to say that pmwiki has been great.  Second, I have never needed to ask a question before because of the activity of this list, but I now have one.

I am having a RSS problem.  I am using the rssdisplay.php recipe.

Here is the source for my a sample page:
(:RSS http://www.elon.edu/e-net/AtomFeed.aspx :)

(:RSS http://www.elon.edu/e-net/AtomFeed.aspx?feed=dept&dept=MTH :)The first works fine, but the second returns the following error:Warning: MagpieRSS: Failed to fetch http://www.elon.edu/e-net/AtomFeed.aspx?feed=dept&dept=MTH (HTTP Response: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error ) in (omited)\local\magpie\rss_fetch.inc on line 238Both feeds validate, so I am not sure what is going on.tiaJim