[pmwiki-users] Putting ".html" extensions onto pages

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Fri Mar 3 07:37:47 CST 2006

At 2006-03-02  04:18 PM -0700, H. Fox is rumored to have said:
> > Sure. How about a group named LICENSE?
>
>It would be a minimal problem, if any at all.  Besides, the filename
>would be LICENSE.txt and that wouldn't conflict with a LICENSE.Txt
>wikipage.

Ignoring all the rest of the points in this post, I see 2 problems
with the statements above:

1) This assumes that the file system is case-sensitive.
2) Most users would be quite surprised to find that LICENSE.txt and
LICENSE.Txt are 2 different files.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/