[pmwiki-users] Support forum

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Mar 12 15:23:18 CST 2006

BTW, I really like the idea of a FAQ support section, on the PmWiki
site, such as Hans suggested.  Not only would it be of use to those
hesitant to join the mailing list, it would also decrease the amount
of mail coming to the mail list from newbies (like myself) who keep
asking the same questions others have asked a zillion times.

It would also also be easy to set up a search box just to search all
the q&a's in the forum by simply defining the group.

Perhaps, some of us on this mail list could take the more common type
q&a's answered here and simply transfer them to the forum ourselves,
and spare Pm from having to do any of the maintenance for it. I know
when I was first looking at PmWiki, I kept scrounging around trying to
find a FAQ section somewhere and was a bit frustrated at being unable
to do so.  Forced me to join the list, but now that I have, I'm glad I
did.  I'm learning bunches following along. But even so, I still
wouldn't mind being able to do go to a central FAQ section in hopes of
finding an answer right away, rather than having to post and wait.

Caveman