[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.1.0 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Mar 12 15:30:46 CST 2006

PmWiki 2.1 is now out of beta, and officially released as 2.1.0!

It's available from all of the usual places, including:

    http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.1.0.tgz
    http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.1.0.zip
    http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/pmwiki
    svn://pmwiki.org/pmwiki/tags/latest

The release notes and ChangeLog (included in the distribution and
available on the pmwiki.org site) chronicle all of the changes that
have occurred since 2.0.13.  There are still more features planned
for future releases of 2.1, but the core code has stabilized enough
that I think we can use this as a building and maturing platform
for some time to come, and it's worth removing the "beta" label.

My special thanks and appreciation goes to everyone who helped so
much with the PmWiki documentation over the past week.  The documentation
will always be able to have more improvement, but it's much better
than what it was before.

All are invited to add yourselves to the PmWiki.Contributors list
on pmwiki.org.

Bug reports, questions, suggestions, etc. can be sent to the mailing
list or to PITS as appropriate.

Thanks again to everyone who helped in the design and development of
PmWiki 2.1.0.