[pmwiki-users] wiki farm terminology

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Mon Mar 20 07:57:22 CST 2006

At 2006-03-20  01:06 PM +0000, Hans is rumored to have said:
>So you just need to set the admin password last, after invoking the
>local/config.php scripts.

If you do this, then you have forced all the wikis in the farm to
have the same admin password. So if I know one, I can get into any of
the supposedly isolated wikis.

>I think this info should not be lost, i don't know why it was removed.

The info you were referencing is a perfect candidate for the
WikiFarmsAdvanced page. You could put it there.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668