[pmwiki-users] Upgrade to 2.1.3 - indents lost for prefomatted blocks?

Bruce Files bruce.files at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 12:03:16 CST 2006

In pmwiki 2.0.11 this wiki text worked great:

# this is first step
[@here is an example of a command
and its output as a preformatted block
that hopefully indents to match the paragraph above
@]

# this is step two

After upgrading to 2.1.3, this no longer works.  The preformatted
block is no longer indented to match the paragraph above it.

I tested this in the pmwiki.org Sandbox and get the same results.

Do I need to put something in my local config to get the old behaviour
back?  I have many pages that are structured like this.

Thanks,
Bruce Files