[pmwiki-users] bug in CommentBoxStyled?

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 10:16:08 CST 2006

Hi:

Report:
When I try to use the built-in Journal-creation feature of the wonderful
CommentBoxStyled recipe, the subject line for each entry comes out as
n!!!!27 March 2006.  I see that "n!!!!" in the code, but don't know any php
to speak of, so don't know why it's there or how to make it render properly.

Suggestion:  number the releases of the recipe, so it's easier to be certain
I'm working with the latest?

Question: When a user follows a just-created link to a brand-new,
never-been-edited page named Journal, there's no hint on the page that it is
in any way special.  Would it be possible to pre-populate it with some
indication that it will use the forum feature?  Maybe by using an
EditTemplate (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EditTemplates)?