[pmwiki-users] attachlist bug or feature? (third posting)

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Tue May 2 10:11:42 CDT 2006

Américo Albuquerque wrote:
> I don't think that is a PHP problem but a Markup one. The wikiwords uses
> 2 markups, markupspaced and markuplinks, and both runs before the
> attachlist. That means that (:attachlist [WikiWord]:) is transformed
> into (:attachlist [<a>Wiki Word</a>]:) and then the markup for
> attachlist deals with that. Try turning wikilinks and wikispaced both
> off and see if you still get the same results.

Both $SpaceWikiWords and $LinkWikiWords were not explicitly set in config.php, and I thought the default for both was "off". (However, the PmWiki "BasicVariables" page doesn't specify the default...)  I note that attachlist and these two variables are all part of the core.  I would hope that they played nicely together, especially if one doesn't deviate from the default installation (which I don't think I'm doing except for using "per page" attachments, which I also understand to be a core capability).

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture