[pmwiki-users] Viewmodes question

Dr Fred C drfredc at drfredc.com
Tue May 2 12:02:24 CDT 2006

I must be missing the nose in front of my face, or there's a void in
docs.  Or both?

I've installed viewmodes.php in cookbook and provided for it in
local/config.php.  I've got gemini installed as the skin (seems to work
fine).  If it matters, I've also installed wikipublisher...

For testing, I copied the testmodes page at pmwiki viewmodes test page
to a test page my site.   When I click on the various view modes in my
site, I do get acknowledgement that the current view mode is the option
I selected.  However, the view mode itself doesn't change like it does
in the viewmodes at pmwiki.  It appears to always be the 'author' mode.

Is there more to it?

--
Always, Fred C
www.drfredc.com