[pmwiki-users] A couple of wiki questions

David Goadby dg at pixel-plus.co.uk
Sat May 13 07:37:48 CDT 2006

Hi Clemens,

Thanks for the answers. I will read, read & read again the upgrade
information.

If I set the default password for admin wiki access can I still set an
additional password (group? page?) to keep prying eyes out of the wiki setup
areas?

I will take on board the frames comment. The problem is my main website is
written using Netobjects and I need to integrate the wiki pages in a simple
way that allows me to upgrade the site without having to re-work too much
each time.

Any idea how those magic "swirly graphic" passwords are generated in PHP?
Could I generate and change the password for each user login by creating a
paasword and dynamically changing $DefaultPasswords['admin']?

Regards, and thanks again.

David