[pmwiki-users] Issue with PmWiki Theme . . .

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue May 30 11:00:48 CDT 2006

On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 01:30:59PM -0500, Ben Wilson wrote:
> When I'm running about in Linux (Firefox), I have a problem
> identifying headings on the PmWiki web site. That is, the text blends
> in too neatly with the body of a page. I noticed in the CSS file that
> the font-weight was set to "normal." I believe if the font-weight were
> left alone then I could see the headings. I have not noticed the
> problem when running in Win32 (Firefox).

I suspect your browser configuration, or the default browser configuration
for whatever distribution of Linux you're running, or perhaps the
set of installed fonts you have on your system.

I regularly use Firefox under several Linux distros (FC5, FC4,
SUSE 10.0, SUSE 10.1) and PmWiki's default headings look "correct"
(weight/size) in each of those environments.

To see the PmWiki skin in a variety of browsing environments,
take a look at:

    http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=256300

and for the skin test page:

    http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=256305