[pmwiki-users] PageListVariables

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Tue May 30 20:43:32 CDT 2006

On 5/30/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 02:23:34PM -0700, Martin Fick wrote:!
> >
> > ...where does <<the use of the {>$var}, {<$var} or {=$var}
> > syntax>> belong? If we
> > put it on the PageVariables page, it might seem a
> > little weird, but the page is closest to a description
> > of these types of things.
>
> It's currently described on Site.PageListTemplates, which
> is in the "See Also" section of PmWiki.PageLists.  I'm
> guessing the information could be added to PmWiki.PageLists,
> or perhaps made into a FAQ at the bottom of PmWiki.PageLists
> with a link to Site.PageListTemplates.

If someone would also please **expand on** the description of its use
I'd be very grateful.  This code is far from intuitive, even with the
examples right there on the Site.PageListTemplates page.  Every time I
decide I'll try to figure it out, I find it so off-putting that I
don't even experiment.

Thanks!

Tegan