[pmwiki-users] I-Frames in PmWiki?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Nov 11 17:23:11 CST 2006

Saturday, November 11, 2006, 11:10:58 PM, The wrote:

> 2) How do you create a link that targets a specific frame (inline or
> otherwise)?  Or in a recipe, that normally calls HandleBrowse( ) or
> Redirect( ).

The page in an iframe is to be treated as a different page. Just use
the standard way of linking, wiki links work fine I think.

> 3) Will there be problems with embedding one wiki page within another
> in this way with page variables, etc.? It's surprizing no one has made
> use of this anywhere on PmWiki that I can find.

As above. Treat it as a different page.
If you display a  wiki page like this inside another just make sure to
strip it off rightbar, sidebar, titlebar, header etc, as naked as the
skin allows.

Hans