[pmwiki-users] Uploads

Mark Trumpold mark at ruthtrumpold.id.au
Wed Nov 15 00:39:41 CST 2006

On 14/11/06 9:53 PM, "Sandy Schoen" <sandy at onebit.ca> wrote:

> Mark Trumpold wrote:
>> Thanks for the quick reply.
>>
>> 2b  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Skins?action=upload
>> is exactly what I want, however ... I do not not see it on the top right, I
>> assume you are referring to the PM default. I get print, edit, ... But no
>> upload.
>>
>> Maybe I deleted it at the beginning, who knows. Is there a way I can replace
>> it so the 'upload' feature is there for my students.
>>
>> Cheers.
>>
>> Mark
> I'm guessing you haven't enabled uploads in config.php, or you're not
> authorized to upload.
> $EnableUpload = 1;
> $DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('xxx');
>
> (Not sure what happens if you don't set an upload password.)
>
> Next likely culprit is your Site.PageActions page has been over-ridden.
> To get back to the default, delete wiki.d/Site.PageActions. If it
> doesn't exist, then you haven't over-ridden it. (Note: don't delete the
> file in wikilib.d -- that's the default one.)
>
> Next likely culprit is that the skin does not call the Site.PageActions
> page. At this point you have several choices. First few: If you're
> already editing the skin, include the Site.PageActions page in the same
> way you included Site.SideBar. If you're not already editing the skin,
> include the upload link in Site.SideBar. I don't know a thing about the
> GUI interface, but for the regular system you could add the upload link
> to Site.EditForm.
>
> If you want to customize uploads, check out:
>
> http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Uploads
> http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UploadsAdmin
> http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UploadVariables is fairly advanced.
>
> Sandy

Hi again

This is what I have in my config.php
$EnableUpload = 1;
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('aaaa');
$UploadDir = "/aaaaaa/aaa";
# $UploadUrlFmt = "http://www.ruthtrumpold.id.au/itgswiki/img"
$EnableUploadOverwrite = 0;
$EnableUploadVersions=1;

But I don't get the upload link on the top right of the page.

I noticed that I do not have the Site.PageActions page in my wiki.d
directory. I am assuming that is the problem. How to I activate the
Site.PageActions page?

Mark