[pmwiki-users] ZAP email with file attach

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Nov 14 18:06:58 CST 2006

On 11/14/06, dso <dso at moosoft.com> wrote:
> Did anything ever come of trying to attach a file to an email form?
>
> Daniel

I found a little bit of code from somewhere that I could probably
adapt to enable attachments, but haven't worked on it at all.  I also
downloaded and looked at the phpmailer class, but the same applies
there.  Haven't really done anything more.

If you can find a programmer that want's to work on this (either
option above) I could send the info I have and help zoom in on what
needs to happen, and would be willing to integrate their work into
ZAP.  It should actually be a fairly simple job for someone who knows
what they are doing.

Otherwise it may be awhile. Unfortunately I have a growing do list on
each of the zap modules (including your attachments, haven't
forgotten), plus a couple more markups for zap itslef!  Plus I have a
few more modules in mind!  A Bible plugin, a PIM plugin, and an
educational plugin.

In all the time I've spent developing ZAP I haven't really had time to
use any of it on my production site!  My guess is I should focus on
getting my site updated first, which may take another month or more at
least (amidst other projects).  New Year's is my goal, but that looks
a bit unlikely...

Cheers,
Caveman