[pmwiki-users] PHP - slightly off topic but not really

Dr Fred C drfredc at verizon.net
Sun Nov 26 19:42:47 CST 2006

With your background, it sounds to me like all you need to do is get
started with small hacks and grow from there.

For books and a more disciplined approach, I'd go to your local Barnes &
Nobles or techie University book store and paw thru one until you find
one that fits your needs.  Or try the online tutorial at
http://www.phpfreaks.com/tutorials.php or google "php online tutor" and
find something that fits you.

Personally, I've found the online tutorials for learning webware
computer languages more than adequate.