[pmwiki-users] PHP - slightly off topic but not really

Marco Ferretti marco.ferretti at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 20:58:29 CST 2006

On Sunday 26 November 2006 22:52, Jan Erik Moström wrote:
>[CUT]
> And yes, I prefer to read on paper (I've found that it takes me
> much shorter time to learn from a good book than using on-line
> documentation).
>
> So does anyone have any suggestions for what to read?

I got myself a handbook version of the "Php Bible"  from McGraw Hill (Tim
Converse & Joyce Park) : I found the index very useful (tells you what you
can skip) and the chapters have a lot "real world" examples (that I suppose
is what you're looking for) ; also, I found looking @ the cookbooks very
usefull .

hope it helps

Marco

--
Swerve me?  The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails,
whereon my soul is grooved to run.  Over unsounded gorges, through