[pmwiki-users] Group.RecentChanges

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Nov 28 07:51:28 CST 2006

On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 11:11:33AM +0100, Florian Fischer wrote:
> the link Recent Changes calls the page Recent Changes of the topical
> group. But i don't want people to see the Changes in my group Site.
> I use to the Group Site for pages like Contact, impressum, etc...
> Is there a way to say if Group=Site show Recent Changes of Group XY?

Sure, just change Site.RecentChanges to read

    (:redirect XY.RecentChanges:)

The page will still be updated with any changes to the Site
group, but any time it is viewed the browser will be redirected
to XY.RecentChanges .

Another possibility is to simply read-protect the Site.RecentChanges.
This allows you to continue to view Site.RecentChanges, while
denying access to others.