[pmwiki-users] Calculations

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Thu Nov 30 10:25:37 CST 2006

Hi, I sent this a coupler of days ago, and got no reply. Any
suggestion? Thanks

I need to do a table with logical calculations. These values come
from an internal website. I could get these values through some perl
script.

|| Value 1|| Value 2|| Value 3|| Value 4|| if Value1 > Value2 then
'Value 2 + Value3' or if Value1 - Value2 <= 0 then Value 3 or...

I have 11 conditions (ifs). A case statement would be even better.

The other things is the next day, the new day's value would become
the 1st row, and the last 20 or 30 rows would be below.

It's almost like a very simplified spreadsheet. How can I do that?

Thanks
http://www.sqlhacks.com
The SQL knowledge base