[pmwiki-users] Embeding PMWikie in another page.

Wendell Brown wbrown at arkie.net
Thu Nov 30 11:03:47 CST 2006

I have a web site that has a page for every month with script generated
content.  I also have a wiki set up that has content for each month.  I
currently have a link from the dynamic page to the wiki page.

Is there any way to get JUST the editable content section of PmWiki (no
search, left side menu, etc)?  If there is, I could embed this in an
iFrame in the dynamic site.

Is it possible to do this and still have the wiki (with search, etc)
look "normal" when not embedded?

I realize that I could embed the action=print but that doesn't allow for
content editing in the frame.

Any help would be appreciated.