[pmwiki-users] problem in finding group default page

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Oct 29 09:07:49 CST 2006

Saturday, October 28, 2006, 4:06:45 PM, Hans wrote:

> Somehow the routine checking for an existing page did not check the
> pagestore. blogsimple.php adds the pagestore with these lines:

> ## automatic loading of blog default pages
>     $where = count($WikiLibDirs);
>     if ($where>1) $where--;
>     array_splice($WikiLibDirs, $where, 0,
>         array(new
> PageStore("$FarmD/cookbook/blogsimple/wikilib.d/\$FullName")));

> So I wonder if something has broken in pmwiki 2.2.0 beta15,
> or I need to change something so  the pagestore works.
> It works if links go to specific pages in the pagestore.

You can see an example of this at
http://softflow.co.uk/clean/Test/TestPage

clicking the link in the page takes you to Test.Test
clicking the group link in the title takes you to Test/
"The page "Test" doesn't exist"
but it exists in the page store of blogsimple at
$FarmD/cookbook/blogsimple/wikilib.d/Test.Test
 (I put it there for testing)

Any idea what is amiss?

Hans