[pmwiki-users] Mailing list working again?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Sep 8 15:37:25 CDT 2006

The mailing list was down for a few hours earlier today; I did
an update of my system software and the new cPanel version of
mailman broke our lists.

I think I have it fixed now (this message is testing that to be
the case).  I may see if I can find a way to re-send the messages
that didn't get delivered earlier due to the failure, if only
so that gmane.org is up-to-date.

Apologies in advance if anyone receives messages twice, or
fails to receive any of the messages that went to the list.
As always one can check the archives at
http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users .