[pmwiki-users] LDAP - the Never Ending Saga

Don Johnson don.johnson at gcsagents.com
Mon Sep 11 15:26:10 CDT 2006

We have in Active Directory an Attribute called sAMAccountName, which
corresponds to the network login account.

We will implement hard-coded security for now, but I would be glad to have
my team work with you on getting the AD components working as time permits.

Don Johnson
Technology Services VP
Global Contact Services, LLC
101 Martin Drive