[pmwiki-users] Links to other server files

Don Johnson don.johnson at gcsagents.com
Mon Sep 11 15:46:06 CDT 2006

We are just starting to populate our wiki with documentation, and would like
to reference policy and procedure documents that are maintained on another
server (like \\Server2\Vol1\Policy\policy1.doc). How do I code this on our
page, to allow us to click the link and open the document in MS-Word?
Moving the files onto the wiki server is not an option for us.

Thanks!

Don Johnson
Technology Services VP
Global Contact Services, LLC