[pmwiki-users] Disappearing GET variables!

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Sep 19 21:51:42 CDT 2006

Thanks for the idea.  As my recipe uses both HandleBrowse and Redirect
statements to process link, I wasn't sure how to use the full url with
those functions.

I discovered I could put Group.Name?action=browse&update=true and it
would work like I wanted. I also had a bug in my FixPage recipe that
it took a long time to notice, but finally got it working.  I used
your debugging trick once again!  Thanks!

Cheers,
Caveman