[pmwiki-users] Possible XToDo / WikiForms bug?

Hsing-Foo Wang hsingfoo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 22:29:20 CDT 2006

Hi,

I have installed WikiForms and it seems to work fine (now for the real
usage ;-) )

I needed a ToDo list so I've also installed the latest XToDo. The
(:todoform:) shows up just fine, but when trying to submit a new XToDo
I get a blank page.

Upon examining the messages log file, I found the following entry:

---
Sep 20 16:47:07 wikiserver httpd: PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header
information - headers already sent by (output started at
/home/e-smith/files/ibays/Primary/html/cookbook/wikiform.php:724) in
/home/e-smith/files/ibays/Primary/html/cookbook/XToDo.php on line 391
---

I wonder if this means that wikiforms has left a 'unfinished' routine,
or that XToDo is 'thinking' that something is 'wrong'.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
-HF