[pmwiki-users] Planning for 2.2.0

Karl Loncarek dh2mll at web.de
Fri Sep 22 07:04:33 CDT 2006

"Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote in
news:20060922033021.GA1458 at host.pmichaud.com:

[..]

> 5.  There will be a "comment box" capability added into the core.
> Because of existing comment box recipes, the markup for
> comment boxes in the core will probably be something other than
> "(:commentbox:)".  I haven't decided exactly what to call it yet.
> The core commenting capability will allow comments to be added at
> arbitrary points in pages, thus it's possible to collect comments
> directly in the current page or to have comments stored in a
> separate pages.

Sounds great.
(:comment:) sounds good for boxes and/or an ?action=comment for
commentpages? (using a action would allow to set different rigths)

But please add some features of commentboxplus:
* possiblilty to add comments even without edit rights (maybe adjustable)
* optional activation of entering a code number before an entry is posted
(see  $EnableAccessCode from commentboxplus). This could greatly help
with spammers (together with blocklist2)

--
Bye
Karl (aka Klonk)