[pmwiki-users] new page attribute

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 25 13:06:32 CDT 2006

All,

I would like to add a page attribute named "summary", so that I can have
a text box for article summaries on my edit form, and so that I can
create a page variable for page summaries like this:

$FmtPV['$ArticleSummary'] = '$page["summary"]';

This in turn would allow me to test for the presence of a summary for
inclusion in Site Map (ie pagelist) and rss output.

Is there a legitimate way to do this?

Thanks,

- Henrik

PS I see (:title:) as being a few words, (:description:) as being a
sentence, and Summary as being a short paragraph.

--

Henrik Bechmann
www.osscommons.ca