[pmwiki-users] Q:ZAP setting attr

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Apr 4 04:50:00 CDT 2007

On 4/3/07, The Editor <editor at fast.st> wrote:
> On 4/3/07, Hladůvka Jiří <mail at revida.sk> wrote:
>
> > I do not need  them as  hidden text variables. I even do not intent to
> > edit the page
> > other way but ZAP. I need the values of title, keywords, description and
> > some other directives
> > like toc, pagelist etc entered into form field (or checked in the checkbox)
> > and place them in some sequence *out* of the hidden text vars,
> > Is that possible ?

I've rewritten the ZAP attr command and just released it. Still need
to document it. But basically you do

(:zap attr_title="Your title":)
(:zap attr_passwdedit="Secret":)

1) It allows anyuser to set the title, keywords and description,
and/or change them.  Assuming you given them a form with the attr
command of course.

2) It only allows those with attr permissions for the target page to
reset passwords.

3) No other attributes on the page can be changed.

4) The target page is determined the current datapage setting in ZAP.

As for part 2 of your question, about adding directives to a page, I
just noticed you can put (: :) in zap input fields.  So using ZAP's
edit command you should be able to do something like:

(:zap edit="Group.Name(bottom)":)
(:zap editbody="(:toc:)":)

Actually, now that I think about it, you should be able to do
something like the following to reset title, etc.:

(:zap edit="Group.Name(bottom)":)
(:zap editbody="(:toc:)\n(:title {title}:)\n(:keywords
{keywords}:)\n(:description {descriptrion}:)":)

The latter three attributes cannot be changed using the edit command,
but they can be changed later by the attr command.  Let me know if
this doesn't work for you..

Cheers,
Dan