[pmwiki-users] Can not embed picture in page

Buehl, Reiner (HPS EMEA, DO-C&I) reiner.buehl at hp.com
Fri Apr 13 05:54:40 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I use PmWiki 2.2.0-beta42 and have a lot of trouble including pictures
in my pages. My pictures are located in the same directory as the wiki
pages but "Attach:picture.png" or other similar directives like
'Attach:picture.png"AltText"' or "Attach:Groupname/picture.jpg" do not
work. The resulting web page just contains the literal text of the
directive. The only way I was able to include the pictures was by
using "Path:/pmwiki/wiki.d/Groupname/picture.png" which does not work
when I use the wiki in offline mode...
I also tried to use jpg images and adding png to ImgExtPattern in
local/config.php but that did not help either.
The only modifications that I use is a skin (monobook), german i18n
and the AdvancedTableDirectives cookbook.

Please help me to troubleshoot and fix this issue!

Best regards,
Reiner.