[pmwiki-users] it updates but doesn't load in view mode

nemrodd at free.fr nemrodd at free.fr
Wed Apr 18 10:36:00 CDT 2007

When i edit a page and modify something on it, then i save it, and the page with
the modifications doesn't load. The address
http://localhost/wiki?n=Main.HomePage keeps "?action=edit" whereas it's supposed
to be in a view mode, and the worse is that when i remove "?action=edit" from
the address, it <orks perfectly, and the modifications are taken into account.
I am working in local as you can see on the address.
Can anyone help me? can it be something linked with administration rights?

bye