[pmwiki-users] Best practices - link to pages

Stéphane Heckel hsteph at club-internet.fr
Mon Apr 23 05:42:38 CDT 2007

Greetings, ...

"Confluence" does not handle duplicated page name (each page has a unique
name).
It means that the syntax to link to a page is [pagename] in the whole system

PmWiki introduces the concept of "groups" (and I want to use it)
Based on the fact that I do not have duplicated page name, I would like to
be able to link to all pages using the same syntax ([pagename]) even if my
pages belong to different groups.

Is there a way to link to a page that is not stored in the "current" group
without declaring the groupname in the syntax ? (ie : [groupname/pagename])

group1.page A
group1.page B

group2.page C
group2.page D

ie : On page D, I would like to link to [page A] without giving the name of
the group (group1) based on the fact I do not have duplicated name of pages
?

Thanks

Stéphane Heckel