[pmwiki-users] Best practices - link to pages

Stéphane Heckel hsteph at club-internet.fr
Mon Apr 23 15:44:15 CDT 2007

"Stéphane Heckel" wrote :

> "Confluence" does not handle duplicated page name (each page has a unique
> name).

well, ... what I'm requesting is a way to link to pages using the page name
only, even if we have multiple groups, ...
Could be a switch at the config.php level like
CallPageByNameOnly = 1; means that page name are unique (based on a design
decision)
CallPageByNameOnly = 0; standard PmWiki behaviour

Does it make sense ? Any chance to implement this feature ?

Regards,

Stéphane Heckel