[pmwiki-users] Category problem - [3rd post]

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Wed Apr 25 07:06:30 CDT 2007

I asked for help a month ago and 2 weeks ago
having problems with Category pages.

The Category.<category> page is automaticly created,
it is listed in Category.Category page,
but placing
(:pagelist link=Category.{*$Name} list=normal:)
into the Category.GroupFooter

or
(:pagelist link=Category.<Subject> list=normal:)
to any page results into a totaly blank window displayed with no header
no Sidebar etc.

Please help and try on
http://www.koza.sk/index.php/Test/1
http://www.koza.sk/index.php/Test/1?action=edit

Edit password for this page: quick

Thanks and best regards,
Jiri

P.S. the Category.<name> files in wiki.d/ have attributes set to 664 -
is it the issue?
I cannot change it to 666 - it says "remote change is not allowed" or so.
J.

--
OBUTEX s.r.o
Ing.Jiří Hladůvka