[pmwiki-users] iPhone/mobile theme?

Todd vr at vrillusions.com
Mon Aug 6 15:50:24 CDT 2007

Does anyone know about an iphone or just mobile theme?  Sure, the iphone
can see full sized pages, but when you are on the edge network, even the
leanest of themes out there can be horribly slow to download.  I'm
tossing around the idea of making one myself but if someone else has
made one I could use that--This is just going to be on a personal wiki I
use so doesn't have to be all that pretty.  I quickly skimmed through
the themes on the site and none of them really seemed to fit the bill.

--
Todd
http://www.vrillusions.com/