[pmwiki-users] Easy way to prevent all editing

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Sun Dec 9 07:56:53 CST 2007

Hi Algardas,

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me.

The setting indeed stopped me from editing but I was still able to post
a comment with commentboxplus.

Also, at the bottom of every page I got this message (even when I was
just browsing the page): "PmWiki can't process your request Cannot
modify site - $EnableReadOnly is set."

However, I'm glad you pointed out that setting to me. It might come in
handy later.

Best,

Randy