[pmwiki-users] My wiki has disappeared!

Liz Fairman - LAWLIBX LFairman at scll.maricopa.gov
Thu Feb 1 17:48:11 CST 2007

After uninstalling and reinstalling both IIS and PHP, I'm getting an
error message in IE:

    This PHP CGI binary was compiled with force-cgi-redirect enabled.
This means that a page will only be served up if the REDIRECT_STATUS CGI
variable is set, e.g. via an Apache Action directive.

The Firefox message is
    You have chosen to open pmwiki.php
    which is a: PHP file
    Would you like to save this file?

What do I do about that?  Since this is an internal wiki, I'm not so
much concerned about security as about just getting the thing to display
again.  We are running (or would like to be) PHP 5.1, PMwiki 2.1.26, IIS
5.02.

Liz Fairman  (Apologizing for asking such very basic questions)