[pmwiki-users] CSSInWikiPages

JB jbit at bitlink.com
Thu Feb 1 23:12:20 CST 2007

This is still a problem for me.  I find that
it works but has some problems.

When I set "$EnableStylePage = 0;" I can edit the
page Site.StyleSheet - but then I do not automatically
get the Site.StyleSheet CSS applied to all pages.

When I set "$EnableStylePage = 1;" I cannot edit
the Site.StyleSheet - I just get repeatedly asked
for the password.

How can I fix this?